Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Footnote to Sunday's Post

I drove again today after a two day break, an otherwise normal shift, until cashing out. News had made its way to the stand that one of our regular customers had passed away, overnight Saturday. He was found on a couch where he'd lain down for the night, as it was described to me, discovered in the early hours of Sunday, cold to the touch. I last saw him face down, insensate in his final hours, wrestled to the floor by an afternoon of drinking. I admit to having wondered how a man could drink until senseless and prostrate, and not just how, but how often. Admittedly I do know the how of it, just not the why.

His wake is this evening at 7.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod overnight tramadol 650 - tramadol 37.5-325

Anonymous said...

phentermine cod phentermine online cheap - buy phentermine ebay

Add to Technorati Favorites